Installation tips and download center VISUMOD / KINO
Download the latest version (03.03.1997) of VISUMOD from this server with the build in ability to create own animation with you model results or your measured and gridded data. The usage of the program with the animations of the North Sea and the German Bight included in the packege VISUMOD2.EXE are free of charge, the build in optin to create own animations is the SHAREWARE part of the program. I do not add any limitations in this version, please be fair and register your copy if you are usung the program for your own animations.
To install the program VISUMOD v 2.1 follow the steps below:
Back to the VISUMOD page
- 1. Download the DOS or the WINDOWS version by clicking on the words DOS or WINDOWS.
- 2. Create a folder for the program,
- 3. Copy the downloaded self-extracting archive into this folder.
- 4. Run the self-extracting archive.
- 5. After all files are extracted you can delete the archive.
- 6a. DOS: Run the program kino.exe from the DOS prompt.
- 6b. WINDOWS: Run the program visumod.exe form the filemanager / explorer. Alternatively create a VISUMOD icon on your desktop using the FILE / NEW menu form your WINDOWS desktop.
- 7. UNINSTALL: Easy, without leaving garbage on your HD: delete all files in your VISUMOD folder.